The Honda Odyssey is THE family vehicle.
Having a dealership in the Niagara Region means that we are the go-to safety source for many families. In fact, the dealership is filled with families. Most of our team heads home to little people and spouses and so we understand the importance of your vehicle being the safest and most reliable on the road. It isn’t you that we need to worry about, it is everyone else out there. Needless to say, we understand entirely the reasons why you arrive to our doors with questions aplenty about how safe you can feel behind the wheel (and more importantly, how safe your precious cargo is.) Here is a snapshot of one of our family friendly vehicles, the Honda Odyssey.
One of the most under-attended to or noted elements of a great family vehicle is a great space for the driver to exist in. A happy mom or dad adds plenty of satisfaction to the drive. The Odyssey has this element of vehicle design locked down. Check out the feature list:
- 7 speaker, 240 watt sounds system
- Bluetooth connectivity and streaming audio
- Rearview camera (the flailing arms of toddlers, no longer a problem!)
- Smartphone linked email and text (honey, I forgot to grab milk… thank you in advance!)
- 8 way adjustment for the driver – get comfortable.
- Push button start
- Touch screen display for the instrument panel
- Tri-zone climate control
As we noted before, we know that comfort is important, but nothing compares to the safety of the vehicle when it comes to loading the kiddos in the car. We couldn’t agree more. The Odyssey has a host of new and widely available safety features that make it the market leader. It isn’t salesy, it is just the facts – this car was built for more than performance. It was built for families. Here are some specs that make the Honda Odyssey a stand-out in the landscape:
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Active Head Restraints
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Front 3-Point Seat Belts with Automatic Tensioning System
- SmartVent™ Front Side Airbags
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
Looks like a lot, right? We know. We are going to break these down even further in future posts. We are just getting started here! (The fact that we selected this as our first blog post should tell you how incredibly excited we are about how this vehicle is going to make the drive more comfortable and the driver more confident!)
If you thought that the inside of the vehicle was all things wonderful, you are right. But wait until you hear about the head-turning exterior. The mini-van just might be bringing sexy back with this model, and we know that looks matter. We are loving the sleek lines, the rounded front and cues from the cross-over models for its exterior good looks. This is no ordinary mini-van, in fact, it is a shame that we couldn’t build this beauty a class of its own. Here is what you can look forward to on your new ride:
- 18 inch alloy wheels (HELLO!)
- Heated Power Side Mirrors with Integrated Turn Indicators
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlights
- Power Sliding Doors
- Power Tailgate
- Rear Roofline Spoiler with Integrated Brake Light
- Smart Entry
The Built in Vaccuum (a section all its own!)
Just when you thought, what could possibly be more convenient than this vehicle we went and threw you a curve ball. Built in vaccuum cleaners, that is what! Your Honda Odyssey is a sleek ride with style in mind, so those cheerios that fall in between the seats, the goldfish cracker crumbs that will leave a dusty orange film on top of your floor upholstery and the bits of paper from the drawing exercises that kept those little hands busy are, finally, taken care of. Honda hit the ball out of the park with this one, you can actually vaccuum with an attachment that is built into the cargo space of the vehicle and has a hose that allows for easy cleaning of the vehicle interior. Who knew that loving your car could be so easy?
Have questions? Want to know what promotions we currently have on the go? Click below to get them delivered to your inbox!